Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » error after copying a class - configuration?
error after copying a class - configuration? [message #1711690] Mon, 19 October 2015 09:59
sky dog is currently offline sky dogFriend
Hi all,

I have programmed a java application which is running well (main class FSBP005).

I have copied FSBP005 to a new class (FSBP006) and changed the main method. Accordingly, I have changed the run and debug configurations for FSBP006 but it seems that eclipse gets confused running the new class.

When I start the java application using FSBP006 as a main class, I get a compilation error in the connect method although I am calling the overloaded method correctly (The 3 possible methods are in the screenshot error_during_execution.jpeg)

I have attached the running and debugging configurations for FSBP006 in the screenshots

Additionally, I am getting a compilation error in the FSBP006 class in the line 53, although the class has less than 53 lines. How is it possible? (screenshot error_during_execution.jpeg)

Quote:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
The method connect(Node) in the type Ethereum is not applicable for the arguments (String, int)
Type mismatch: cannot convert from void to ArrayList<Account>

at com.fsco.eth.core.bp.FSBP006.main(FSBP006.java:53)

And eclipse shows that it is executing a commented line (executing_a_commented_line.jpeg)

Any idea about what's happening? How can I resolve this issues?

Regards
Skydog
Previous Topic:Eclipse Mars will not open (Windows 7)
Next Topic:setting treeview text color?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:55:52 GMT 2024