Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Barcelona's Eclipse SDK not returning group model list(Issue with Eclipse, Barcelona based version)
Barcelona's Eclipse SDK not returning group model list [message #1711681] Mon, 19 October 2015 09:06 Go to next message
Juan Ramirez is currently offline Juan RamirezFriend
Hi.

I work for a client that uses two different Eclipse tools. I have an issue with one of them. Basically I need to search for a group-model to create a new DB2 table, but the search box is not returning the list with the models. It just keeps searching and the text says "Actualizando" (Updating, retrieving).

I have contacted my client help desk provider and they couldn't fix the problem.

Here we called the tool that I'm having the issue with "RDA".

Today I need to use the groups feature. So I just clicked on Eclise's help and I was redirected to this website. So hopefully you can help me.

I'm uploading screenshot of the version of the tool so you identify it and the tab I'm having problems.

The screen expected output is what I need to have after searching for the models in the group tab.

Thank you in advance.
Juan.
Re: Barcelona's Eclipse SDK not returning group model list [message #1711841 is a reply to message #1711681] Tue, 20 October 2015 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Juan,

I don't know who provides this view. You need to figure that out (Help
-> Installation Details) and ask on a forum dedicated to that tool.

On 19/10/2015 4:44 PM, Juan Ramirez wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I work for a client that uses two different Eclipse tools. I have an issue with one of them. Basically I need to search for a group-model to create a new DB2 table, but the search box is not returning the list with the models. It just keeps searching and the text says "Actualizando" (Updating, retrieving).
>
> I have contacted my client help desk provider and they couldn't fix the problem.
>
> Here we called the tool that I'm having the issue with "RDA".
>
> Today I need to use the groups feature. So I just clicked on Eclise's help and I was redirected to this website. So hopefully you can help me.
>
> I'm uploading screenshot of the version of the tool so you identify it and the tab I'm having problems.
>
> The screen expected output is what I need to have after searching for the models in the group tab.
>
> Thank you in advance.
> Juan.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Barcelona's Eclipse SDK not returning group model list [message #1711885 is a reply to message #1711841] Tue, 20 October 2015 09:04 Go to previous message
Juan Ramirez is currently offline Juan RamirezFriend
Ed,

Thanks for the replying.

I think I got it now.
Previous Topic:Create WorkbenchWindow as Modal
Next Topic:I cannot run "Hello world" !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:17:54 GMT 2024