Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Creating custom Java tools for Epsilon(Creating custom Java tools for Epsilon)
Creating custom Java tools for Epsilon [message #1710946] Sun, 11 October 2015 16:15 Go to next message
Michael Navarro is currently offline Michael NavarroFriend
Hi,
I'm begginer in this.
I'm trying to do the example in this page: http://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/examples/index.php?example=org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.tools

and I have a question, Can I execute my custom tool in my etl without have a sencond instance? How can i do this?

Thanks Smile
Re: Creating custom Java tools for Epsilon [message #1711073 is a reply to message #1710946] Mon, 12 October 2015 17:06 Go to previous message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

You could do this by exporting the plugin with your tool as a deployable plugin, placing the .jar directly under the dropins folder of your Eclipse installation and restarting Eclipse with the -clean option. I normally don't recommend this, as it's quite error prone and very annoying when it fails, but it's pretty much the only way I know.

When you restart Eclipse, make sure to check in your Help > About Eclipse > Plugins tab that your plugin has been properly picked up by Eclipse.
Previous Topic:Rules parser
Next Topic:Using 'to' in an ETL guard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:51:15 GMT 2024