Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » ETL script : Internal error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException(ETL script : Internal error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException)
ETL script : Internal error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException [message #1710820] Fri, 09 October 2015 14:03 Go to next message
Rajkumar K is currently offline Rajkumar KFriend
Hello,

I have written the ETL scripts for model transformation where one element has references and when I
written the following script

t.refValues := s.refValues;

throws the java.util.ConcurrentModificationException.

Later I dig the EmfPropertySetter.java and replace the following with

protected void copyCollectionValues(Collection<?> source, Collection<Object> target) {
target.clear();
for (Object element : source) {
target.add(element);
}

}

with target.addAll(source); and it works fine. I am not sure the problem is from the script which I have written or this is the issue in EmfPropertySetter.java

Also I am using the Interium 1.3 release.

Stack trace:
Internal error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.AbstractEList$EIterator.checkModCount[AbstractEList.java:758]
at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.AbstractEList$EIterator.doNext[AbstractEList.java:712]
at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.AbstractEList$EIterator.next[AbstractEList.java:692]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.emc.emf.EmfPropertySetter.copyCollectionValues[EmfPropertySetter.java:75]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.emc.emf.EmfPropertySetter.invoke[EmfPropertySetter.java:59]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dom.AssignmentStatement.execute[AssignmentStatement.java:66]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.ExecutorFactory.executeAST[ExecutorFactory.java:109]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dom.ExecutableBlock.executeBlockOrExpressionAst[ExecutableBlock.java:67]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dom.ExecutableBlock.execute[ExecutableBlock.java:90]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dom.ExecutableBlock.execute[ExecutableBlock.java:119]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dom.ExecutableBlock.execute[ExecutableBlock.java:49]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.etl.dom.TransformationRule.executeSuperRulesAndBody[TransformationRule.java:206]
at org.eclipse.epsilon.etl.dom.TransformationRule.transform[TransformationRule.java:160]

BTW I really love this framework.

Best Regards,
Rajkumar
Re: ETL script : Internal error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException [message #1710821 is a reply to message #1710820] Fri, 09 October 2015 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Rajkumar,

Many thanks for the feedback! Could you please share a minimal example [1] we can use to reproduce this?

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Re: ETL script : Internal error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException [message #1710825 is a reply to message #1710821] Fri, 09 October 2015 14:31 Go to previous message
Rajkumar K is currently offline Rajkumar KFriend
Hi Dimitris,

Please give me some time. I will definitely provide the minimal-examples next week.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Rajkumar
Previous Topic:[ETL] Standalone example - IRelativePathResolver there is not
Next Topic:problem with ClassCastException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:03:43 GMT 2024