Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Problem with Luna / Mars Tomcat Service Setup(Cannot see all of the Timeout Spinner control )
Problem with Luna / Mars Tomcat Service Setup [message #1710576] Wed, 07 October 2015 16:11 Go to next message
Philip Wells is currently offline Philip WellsFriend
Having a problem in the Tomcat service setup on Mars and Luna. No issue with Kepler.

In the tomcat service configuration page, the Start Timeout and Stop Timeout edit boxes are not sized properly - I can only access the '+' component and cannot read the current value as shown in the attachment. BTW I see the same problem in the Publishing configuration.

Fedora 19, Cinnamon but also Fedora 22 Cinnamon and F22 Gnome 3 classic.

I'm sure this has been previously answered, but after several hours I've come up empty.

Appreciate any help or pointer.

Regards

Re: Problem with Luna / Mars Tomcat Service Setup [message #1710629 is a reply to message #1710576] Thu, 08 October 2015 03:36 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
You should ask about server setup on the Web Tools forum.

On 07/10/2015 10:20 PM, Philip Wells wrote:
> Having a problem in the Tomcat service setup on Mars and Luna. No issue with Kepler.
>
> In the tomcat service configuration page, the Start Timeout and Stop Timeout edit boxes are not sized properly - I can only access the '+' component and cannot read the current value as shown in the attachment. BTW I see the same problem in the Publishing configuration.
>
> Fedora 19, Cinnamon but also Fedora 22 Cinnamon and F22 Gnome 3 classic.
>
> I'm sure this has been previously answered, but after several hours I've come up empty.
>
> Appreciate any help or pointer.
>
> Regards
>
>
>

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Software Developer
Next Topic:Batch import, run Android projects and build the apks in Eclipse/Android Studio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:58:58 GMT 2024