Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » dbo schema is hidden when connecting to sql server 2012 (RTM) with jdbc 4.1 in eclipse(JPA entities from tables in sql 2012 can't be generated)
dbo schema is hidden when connecting to sql server 2012 (RTM) with jdbc 4.1 in eclipse [message #1710077] Sat, 03 October 2015 20:55 Go to next message
besmart besmart is currently offline besmart besmartFriend
I use Jdbc 4.2 downloaded from microsoft download site
to connect with SQL server 2012 standard from within eclipse MARs v4.5.0 .
I can run query with database and return results in eclipse , but i can't generate JPA entities from tables because all tables are in dbo schema, and dbo schema is hidden .
Dbo schema is completely hidden in all databases in the server.

i used a third party Jdbc and all schema are available including dbo and i can generate entites from table.
i checked the jdbc with sql 2008 server and it is working fine.

The attached file msjdbc.png show the bug in case of using ms jdbc , the other third-party-jdbc.png show the normal case without bug.

my question : how to resolve this problem ? Is there a bug in eclipse with jdbc 4.2 for sql server 2012 ?
i googled many hours and i can't find a solution.

Re: dbo schema is hidden when connecting to sql server 2012 (RTM) with jdbc 4.1 in eclipse [message #1731920 is a reply to message #1710077] Wed, 11 May 2016 04:43 Go to previous message
Darryn Brooking is currently offline Darryn BrookingFriend
What third-party jdbc did you use?
Previous Topic:css file doesn't load for app handlers
Next Topic:Maven build problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:45:29 GMT 2024