Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Replacement of package org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleFragment /FrameworkProperties(This BundleFragment no longer exists after Eclipse Juno. Looking for help for a replacement)
Replacement of package org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleFragment /FrameworkProperties [message #1709468] Mon, 28 September 2015 16:35 Go to next message
My-Ha To is currently offline My-Ha ToFriend
We've been using these packages org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleFragment and FrameworkProperties in Juno Eclipse.
Now we are trying to update to later version and these packages no longer exist.
Anyone knows what their replacements are or any similar packages can be used?
Re: Replacement of package org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleFragment /FrameworkPropert [message #1709968 is a reply to message #1709468] Fri, 02 October 2015 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vignesh rock is currently offline vignesh rockFriend
ClassCastException when Feature contributes to system.bundle and export package.
Re: Replacement of package org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleFragment /FrameworkPropert [message #1710048 is a reply to message #1709968] Sat, 03 October 2015 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My-Ha To is currently offline My-Ha ToFriend
Thanks for the reply. Can you give more details?
Re: Replacement of package org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleFragment /FrameworkPropert [message #1785628 is a reply to message #1710048] Tue, 17 April 2018 15:05 Go to previous message
Vaclav Haisman is currently offline Vaclav HaismanFriend
Have you found out how to deal with this? I am in similar situation upgrading Equinox in our product.
Previous Topic:Typesafety comiler bug
Next Topic:problem when updating eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:14:51 GMT 2024