Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Source Location Filter does not Work(The build-config dependend source filter does not work anymore)
Source Location Filter does not Work [message #1709006] Wed, 23 September 2015 09:27 Go to next message
Tino Winkler is currently offline Tino WinklerFriend
Using eclipse IDE for C++ Developers, 4.5.020150621-1200

Having a Project structure with branches and alls ource files below Project root I used:

Project Explorer: ContextMenu->Ressource Configurations->Exclude from Build...

This creates build config dependent (source location) filters, which worked for me in the past. Now the filters are still created (visible in Project properties, C/C++ General->Path and Symbols->Source Location), but not used for indexing anymore.

In the past the excluded Folder was light Grey within Project Explorer. This is not the case additionally (possibly the same reason).

My conclusion: build configuration dependend ressosurce filters does not work anymore; or indexer and Project Explorer a Special config to use these filters?

Please help!

Thanks, Tino
Re: Source Location Filter does not Work [message #1709030 is a reply to message #1709006] Wed, 23 September 2015 12:11 Go to previous message
Tino Winkler is currently offline Tino WinklerFriend
Solved: Due to the fact eclipse Juno did not work for me too now, I searched with other focus and have found the root cause for this:

Window/Preferences/C++/indexer => Indexing strategy was set to "Use the build configuration specified in the project's indexer Setting"

Resetting it to "Use active build configuration" did solve the issue.

Unfortunatley I can not rember to have touched this Wink

Thanks
Previous Topic:Organize include in CDT for multiple file
Next Topic:Remote Run/Debug: slow login (via TCF) (echo $PWD)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 06:38:10 GMT 2024