Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Table of Contents(How to add a table of contents in the report)
Table of Contents [message #1707208] Thu, 03 September 2015 06:30 Go to next message
Marika Kunze is currently offline Marika KunzeFriend
I would like to add a table of contents on the first page of my PDF report. I have a very long report and a table of contents would be very helpful for the client.
I already looked into the forum and found some answers, but I was not able to reproduce it, because it was not described step by step.

Could you please give instructions, if it is possible at all.

I am using Eclipse version Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2)

Kind regards, Marika

[Updated on: Thu, 03 September 2015 06:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Table of Contents [message #1707636 is a reply to message #1707208] Tue, 08 September 2015 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prue IIBO is currently offline prue IIBOFriend
you can put the picture what you want to represent? it could facilitate and give an idea of how to do it
Re: Table of Contents [message #1712965 is a reply to message #1707636] Thu, 29 October 2015 16:17 Go to previous message
Perry King is currently offline Perry KingFriend
Hi,
I am also trying to create a table of contents. At this point, all I want to do is insert the TOC and see what gets pulled into it automatically from my existing report. Similar to inserting a TOC object in Microsoft Word.

Doing a search for inserting a table of contents, I see all kinds of instructions about customizing what appears in the TOC, but I can't seem to find step 1, the "Hello world" of TOC creation.

Can anyone tell me how to actually insert a TOC?

Thanks,

Perry
Previous Topic:Date Comparison
Next Topic:How to get the value of a cell in a table by BIRT API?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 14:57:39 GMT 2024