Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Problems styling e4 RAP application(Problems styling e4 RAP application)
Problems styling e4 RAP application [message #1706129] Mon, 24 August 2015 04:51 Go to next message
Greg Babcock is currently offline Greg BabcockFriend
I built an application based on the RAP e4 template and am having problems configuring styling.

The template application doesn't specify a style sheet so it was my expectation from reading the comments in the Application class that the default theme defined in the org.eclipse.rap.rwt bundle would be used. This does not seem to be the case since the sash and toolbar background are white and don't match the light grey color in the default style sheet. I also tried setting the WebClient.THEME_ID to RWT.DEFAULT_THEME_ID in BaseApplication, but I couldn't get that to work either.

A. Am I trying to configure styling in the correct place
B. Is there anything else that has to be set to make this work
C. Can someone point me to an example of how to configure styling for an e4 RAP application.

I don't know if it matters, but I am using Chrome on windows 10.

Thank you.

Greg Babcock

Re: Problems styling e4 RAP application [message #1706332 is a reply to message #1706129] Wed, 26 August 2015 02:21 Go to previous message
Greg Babcock is currently offline Greg BabcockFriend
I have determined that I am able to set the sash border to my css configuration is correct. What I am not able to do is set the background of the tool bar and the sash. I am not familiar enough with css to be confident that this is a bug, but it feels like a bug.
Previous Topic:[ANN] RAP 3.1.0 M1 and RAP 3.0.1 RC1 available
Next Topic:Oomph profile for E4 RAP incubator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:47:17 GMT 2024