Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » eclipse SCADA installation(Need help concerning wiki document)
eclipse SCADA installation [message #1705870] Wed, 19 August 2015 16:02 Go to next message
Ahmet Ekrem SABAN is currently offline Ahmet Ekrem SABANFriend
Hello!

On the installation document for Ubuntu of SCADA, I have problem understanding the sentence Quote:
During the configuration it is necessary to add the "Debian Deployment Mechanism" to the target node where this functionality should be installed. [...]
What the hack is the "Debian Deployment Mechanism" and how to use it? I installed eclipse and OpenJDK already.

By the way: Is there a better page for somebody like me who is seldomly working on Linux and does seldomly installations outside Windows? Sad

Best regards!

Best regards!
Ekrem
Re: eclipse SCADA installation [message #1705935 is a reply to message #1705870] Thu, 20 August 2015 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You might have more luck in the Scada forum: https://eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.scada

Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: eclipse SCADA installation [message #1706286 is a reply to message #1705935] Tue, 25 August 2015 13:21 Go to previous message
Ahmet Ekrem SABAN is currently offline Ahmet Ekrem SABANFriend
Thank you! I already solved the problem.

Best regards!
Ekrem
Previous Topic:Happy to Help with Question and Answers for Developers Forum
Next Topic:PyDev 4.3.0 debugging failure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 27 09:26:50 GMT 2020