Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Makefiles and SVN plugin with Eclipse Luna(Problems with clean/building from a project imported from SVN)
Makefiles and SVN plugin with Eclipse Luna [message #1705622] Mon, 17 August 2015 21:10
David AlstonFriend
I have been attempting to create a C project that is pulled from a SVN server. The project pulls in just fine (new->project from SVN), but I cannot get the project to clean/build using my existing makefile. The project cleans and builds correctly when it is a local project (not on SVN). The error I get is "*** multiple target patterns. Stop.". I have tried setting absolute filepaths rather than relative, and still have this issue.

Is there a known problem with the way the workspace interacts with the SVN and makefiles? Specifically with file paths.

I have attached the makefile I am using, and two images. One image is from attempting to clean with the local project, the other with the imported SVN project. Both use the same makefile attached. The blanks in the images are edited out since they contain more specific personal information.

This is a project adapted from a project called Hellobone. I can't paste the link since I am brand new but some google-ing should find it. Project is about cross-compilation between a Beaglebone Black and Windows.
Previous Topic:How can I select "Hello World ANSI C Project" as default when creating a new project?
Next Topic:Work on a remote project with Eclipse via SSH and SVN+SSH
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:43:59 GMT 2024