Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to load representations from .aird-file
How to load representations from .aird-file [message #1705268] Thu, 13 August 2015 11:46
Axel Niklasson is currently offline Axel NiklassonFriend
Hi guys,

I have this one bug left and that conforms to loading saved representations.

Let's say that the user generates a diagram and then starts rearranging the nodes and edges to a more preferrable way. When the user presses "Save", the representation is written to the .aird-file. That works perfectly.

My problem arises when trying to load the last saved representation from the representation file. I want to be able to provide save/load functionality to the user and hence, I need to load the last saved representation.

I know how to load all the saved representations, but all of them have unresolved proxies. Because of the proxies, I can't generate diagrams that correspond to the layout found in the representations file.

For example, when looking at the "activatedLayers" attribute defined in a given representation:

[org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.business.internal.metamodel.description.spec.LayerSpec@530bd77b (eProxyURI: platform:/plugin/foo.bar.baz/description/visualization.odesign#//@ownedViewpoints[name='Autosar%20[DEBUG]']/@ownedRepresentations[name='Composition%20diagram%20[DEBUG]']/@defaultLayer)]

I have tried to resolve the proxies in all ways I can find and I am stuck. Super stuck.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Regards,
Axel Niklasson

[Updated on: Fri, 14 August 2015 07:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Row selector for Tree diagram
Next Topic:Cannot Reopen Ecore Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jan 28 06:22:33 GMT 2021