Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to export diagrams as vector images (.svg, .pdf)
How to export diagrams as vector images (.svg, .pdf) [message #1703671] Tue, 04 August 2015 06:39 Go to next message
Luís de Sousa is currently offline Luís de SousaFriend
Dear all,

I have a series of models designed with Eclipse Luna (mostly Papyrus 1.0.1) that I would like to include in a document as vectors (for the best printing quality possible).

Exporting these diagrams in Eclipse Luna itself results in the error reported in Bug 459978. This bug has been marked has fixed on Mars (Papyrus 1.1.0), however, diagram export in Mars is totally non functional (whichever the image format), as reported in Bug 473803.

I have also tried exporting these models with Kepler, but that older version of Papyrus fails to recognise the diagrams included.

So the question boils down to: how can I export diagrams as vector images? Is there any alternative software that I could use? Or perhaps can I rely on some other strategy?

Thank you for reading.
Re: How to export diagrams as vector images (.svg, .pdf) [message #1705138 is a reply to message #1703671] Wed, 12 August 2015 11:15 Go to previous message
Luís de Sousa is currently offline Luís de SousaFriend
In case you may wonder, Bug 473803 prevailed onto Papyrus 1.1.1. It thus remains impossible to export diagrams as images in Eclipse Mars.

Thank you.
Previous Topic:C# program of library for export and import Papyrus project
Next Topic:Can Papyrus show a list of all Associations of a Class?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 01 16:17:32 GMT 2020