Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Senior Software Engineer, Tools Internet of Things, Granada, Spain(Senior Software Engineer, Tools Internet of Things, Granada, Spain)
|Senior Software Engineer, Tools Internet of Things, Granada, Spain [message #1703340]
||Thu, 30 July 2015 17:38
|| Ken Brophy
Registered: May 2013
Location: Pittsfield, Massachusetts
RTI is all about enabling intelligent machines. We provide the quality product, excellent service, open philosophy, and impeccable business needed by the most critical applications in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). RTI is the undisputed leader in real-time IIoT. Our fast, flexible middleware is the core nervous system for intelligent machines.
Our mission is to enable the transformation of entire industries. We already changed the defense industry. We are actively engaged in revolutionizing how hospitals deliver care, how medical imaging systems collect data, how smart cars drive themselves, how unmanned planes fly themselves, how huge companies test their products, how we generate and use energy, and how we can reinvent air traffic control to handle increased traffic and drones. The total value of system designs that trust RTI for their fundamental architecture exceeds $1 trillion. We are well positioned to make a huge difference to the world.
And we are not a huge behemoth. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known. At RTI, you can go help the leaders of the most important next wave of technology succeed in changing the world.
As a software engineer in our R&D team, you will be part of a team of experts building a secure real-time middleware platform with extreme performance and scalability. The RTI Connext software enables 100's and 1000's of applications and devices to exchange data in a timely and reliable way. Our software features direct peer-to-peer connections, reliable multicast, automated application discovery, and unique, contractual quality-of-service control. Our team values creativity, risk-taking, innovation, and open communication.
Support, design, develop, and test RTI Connext modeling, development and debugging tools.
- Design, prototype and implement quality user interfaces
- Architect new features and participate in architecture reviews for the overall product
- Develop new features using Java, HTML5, DOM, CSS. Occasionally C/C++
- Test and maintain RTI Connext tools on a variety of operating systems: Windows, Linux and MacOS. Some tools are targeted to run on mobile operating systems or in the cloud.
- Evaluate, analyze and address product performance
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Advanced degree preferred)
- You love building intuitive user interfaces and have a strong desire to build world class tools for distributed systems and networking middleware. An understanding of basic networking technologies is a must.
- A strong understanding of UI design methodologies; the ability to confidently translate requirements, use cases, prototypes, and/or abstract conceptual ideas into inventive visual interfaces.
- 4-5 yrs experience as a UI developer with hands-on expertise developing multi-threaded plugins and applications with Eclipse JFace/SWT. Experience with browser based UI frameworks, including HTML5, CSS is a plus.
- Experience developing multi-platform user interface applications on Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including HQ in USA.
- Excellent English written communication skills, with the drive and desire to improve English verbal communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to DS044jobs at rti dot com. Solo se aceptan curriculums en inglés.
Current Time: Mon Nov 19 19:25:13 GMT 2018
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01858 seconds