|Mediatek Looking for - Software Engineer - Java/Eclipse/RCP [message #1702653]
||Thu, 23 July 2015 18:34
| Zhian Luo
Registered: April 2014
Eclipse IDE debugger development and processor simulator integration for embedded DSP processors. Looking for a strong software engineer with a background in Eclipse toolchain development for C and C++ development, and strong programming skills in Java and C++. Role will include development, testing and verification of software development tools on both Linux and Windows environments. Role will also present the opportunity to define and implement processor-specific toolkit features.
1. BS/MS/PhD in relevant degree area.
2. Expertise in Java and C++.
3. Experience in software development and debugging on both Linux and Windows.
4. Experience in Eclipse cross-platform development, and Eclipse-based plug-in development.
5. Knowledge of CDT DSF debugging framework and SWT, and expertise in a scripting language such as Python highly desirable.
6. Experience in Windows programming with MS Visual Studio, MFC, Win32, COM and ActiveX a plus.
B.S. in Computer Science or related field
More than 2 years work experience
Please submit resume at careers section in Mediatek US website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01780 seconds