Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » [EMF Forms] Setting currently focused component(Focusing order doesn't work, when working within an iframe)
[EMF Forms] Setting currently focused component [message #1699495] Wed, 24 June 2015 15:07
Andre Doerscheln is currently offline Andre DoerschelnFriend
Hello community,

I searched around a lot these days, about how to fix the last real problem i have, integrating the CkEditor into EMF Forms.

The problem is, that one cannot switch to the next form field, as long as the user didn't focus a standard EMF Forms field. As soon as he focused a EMF Form field, everyhings works as expected, except for the fact that, if the user now focuses the CkEditor by clicking in it, the next focused field by pressing "Tab", would be the field next to the last focused EMF Forms field. This is because it is registered as the last focused component, i think.

Basically the problem would be solved, if i would be able to update the field that is currently focused on the client side - but until now i haven't find a way on how to achieve this.

I'm using RAP 2.3 and a - a bit modified - version of CkEditor from the incubation area.

Thanks in advance,

André
Previous Topic:[ANN] RAP 3.0 is released
Next Topic:Adding custom application themes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:55:40 GMT 2024