Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Zip exception when trying to run from ant file(Zip exception when trying to run from ant file)
icon4.gif  Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1697949] Tue, 09 June 2015 19:15 Go to next message
Siva Gaddam is currently offline Siva GaddamFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to run MWE2 file from ant file and seems not working fine for me.

ANT TASK:
<target name="gen">
<java classname="org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher" fork="true" logError="true">
<classpath>
<fileset dir="${buckminster.home}/plugins">

</fileset>
</classpath>
<arg value="../com.ovn.de/src/com/ovn/GenerateDataElements.mwe2" />
</java>
<java classname="org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher" fork="true">
<classpath>
<fileset dir="${buckminster.home}/plugins">

</fileset>
</classpath>
<arg value="../com.ovn.de/src/com/ovn/GenerateDataElements.mwe2" />
</java>
</target>

Error:
[java] 1 ERROR Mwe2Launcher - java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
[java] org.eclipse.emf.common.util.WrappedException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
[java] at org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.PathTraverser.traverseArchive(PathTraverser.java:72)
[java] at org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.PathTraverser.findAllResourceUris(PathTraverser.java:49)
[java] at org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.PathTraverser.resolvePathes(PathTraverser.java:35)
[java] at org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.RuntimeResourceSetInitializer.getPathToUriMap(RuntimeResourceSetInitializer.java:54)
[java] at org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.RuntimeResourceSetInitializer.getInitializedResourceSet(RuntimeResourceSetInitializer.java:73)
[java] at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.getConfiguredResourceSet(Mwe2Runner.java:130)
[java] at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:56)
[java] at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:52)
[java] at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher.run(Mwe2Launcher.java:78)
[java] at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher.main(Mwe2Launcher.java:36)
[java] Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
[java] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
[java] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:220)
[java] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:150)
[java] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:164)
[java] at org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.PathTraverser.traverseArchive(PathTraverser.java:57)
[java] ... 9 more

Not sure what's going on. I really appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Re: Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1697951 is a reply to message #1697949] Tue, 09 June 2015 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
did you try to debug which zip file is the problematic one? which jvm do you use?

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1697955 is a reply to message #1697951] Tue, 09 June 2015 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm using java 1.8 to build it. I just have below jar in the project which has mwe2

./.antlr-generator-3.2.0-patch.jar: Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
Re: Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1697957 is a reply to message #1697955] Tue, 09 June 2015 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you have to debug to find the zip file affected

Re: Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1697958 is a reply to message #1697957] Tue, 09 June 2015 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How to run the scipr in debug mode. I see nothing being added to buildroot/buckminster.workspace/.metadata/.log. It makes sense because I run this task before buckminster
Re: Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1697977 is a reply to message #1697958] Wed, 10 June 2015 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Configure the ant java task to enable java remote debugging

Re: Zip exception when trying to run from ant file [message #1698077 is a reply to message #1697977] Wed, 10 June 2015 21:19 Go to previous message
Thanks chris.
Previous Topic:Discouraged access with formatter2 api
Next Topic:buckminster junit launch -- headless
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:15:55 GMT 2024