Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Connection Failure in frameworks(How to install bundle agent.rpc)
Connection Failure in frameworks [message #1697560] Thu, 04 June 2015 22:45 Go to next message
Liu Cheng is currently offline Liu ChengFriend
Hi, I'm facing the problem when connecting to my Raspberry Pi as framework. It shows me connection could not be established, I've double check the 1450 port.

Connection Failure
Connection to device framework could not be established! It's possible that bundle agent.rpc is not installed or started. You should install and start this bundle in order to be able to connect to device framework. Please enter the following line: "install -s <URL of agent.rpc.jar"> in device console.
Get Agent... | Close

I can got the agent.rpc.jar, how to do then?
Re: Connection Failure in frameworks [message #1697971 is a reply to message #1697560] Tue, 09 June 2015 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello,

A few things to try:

1. Check the logs (/var/log/kura.log, /var/log/kura-console.log) to make sure there are no errors.
2. Are you using the web UI? If so, can you access the web UI?
3. Can you login to the OSGi console? To try, ssh to the device, then issue the command:
telnet localhost 5002

4. Make sure the IP address you entered within Eclipse is correct.

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: Connection Failure in frameworks [message #1697976 is a reply to message #1697971] Wed, 10 June 2015 03:09 Go to previous message
Liu Cheng is currently offline Liu ChengFriend
Hi Dave,

I've found the problem caused by network because I didn't connect VPN to school network. Anyway, really thanks for your instruction for how to figure out problem.
Previous Topic:Error for cast from device
Next Topic:Eclipse build errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:49:34 GMT 2024