Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » CDateTime -> do not show the "clear" button in toolbar
CDateTime -> do not show the "clear" button in toolbar [message #1697498] Thu, 04 June 2015 12:05 Go to next message
Andreas Buchen is currently offline Andreas BuchenFriend
Is there a way to remove or hide the "Clear" button in the top toolbar (next to the tick mark and cancel) at the top of the drop down?

I checked the CDateTimeBuilder. It looks like I can control header, body, and footer, but not the toolbar.

Background: I want users to select a date. If I allow null values, I have to add validation logic at other places which I like to avoid. And it confuses uses that one can clear the date only to get an error message.
Re: CDateTime -> do not show the "clear" button in toolbar [message #1697555 is a reply to message #1697498] Thu, 04 June 2015 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Andreas,

If you supply a patch through Gerrit that scratches your itch then I am happy to review it. Please file a bug and read the Nebula contribution guide.

Best regards,

Wim
Re: CDateTime -> do not show the "clear" button in toolbar [message #1697612 is a reply to message #1697555] Fri, 05 June 2015 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas Buchen is currently offline Andreas BuchenFriend
Thanks Wim for the quick response and answer! Not sure if I get around to supply a patch.

Thanks also for the great work around Nebula.

Re: CDateTime -> do not show the "clear" button in toolbar [message #1701043 is a reply to message #1697612] Wed, 08 July 2015 20:57 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Andreas,

At least file a bug Wink

Cheers,

Wim

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/New_Contributions
Previous Topic:FormattedText not allowing 0 to be entered
Next Topic:Tab key navigation in the grid.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:34:36 GMT 2024