Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » White Space in PDF (Unwanted white space at the bottom of pdfs)
White Space in PDF [message #1695683] Mon, 18 May 2015 13:05 Go to next message
Sheridan Lambert is currently offline Sheridan LambertFriend
Hi,

Currently I am having an issue with some PDF reports.
When viewing the report as a PDF a large amount of the white space exists between the end of the data on each page and the start of the Master Page footer.

The report consists of 2 groups in a single table.

When testing I have found the if I increase the font size or add padding between rows I am able to eliminate the white space, however these are not suitable options.

I can get some images if needed, however will need to edit out some details.

Regards
Re: White Space in PDF [message #1697668 is a reply to message #1695683] Fri, 05 June 2015 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
My guess is that it could be related to your page layout being set as fixed layout with fixed dimensions.
You could try adjust the master page size or changing the layout from fixed to auto and see if it makes a difference.

If that doesn't help, can you create a sample report based on classic models or a flat file data source that replicates the issue and attach to this thread?
Re: White Space in PDF [message #1698182 is a reply to message #1695683] Thu, 11 June 2015 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jim Shope is currently offline Jim ShopeFriend
I have the same issue regarding white space at the bottom of PDF pages (between bottom of page and top of page footer. Did you ever find a resolution to your problem?
Re: White Space in PDF [message #1698789 is a reply to message #1698182] Wed, 17 June 2015 21:43 Go to previous message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
What version of BIRT are you using?
Can you attach a sample report we can run that replicates the issue?
Previous Topic:Passing multiple parameter values to a BIRT report
Next Topic:PDF works, web viewer has problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:41:14 GMT 2024