Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Merge output several reports in only pdf
Merge output several reports in only pdf [message #1695540] Fri, 15 May 2015 22:56 Go to next message
Alejandro GG is currently offline Alejandro GGFriend
Hi,

I call different reports at the same time with php applicattion and I get a pdf for each report.

Depending on a number, i call to a report to another and that number would pass as a parameter to the report.

As I have a list of numbers, i repeat this process several times

Is there any way to merge all the pdfs in one (through Birt) ?

I do not want use an external tool because it does not respect the number of paging.

I thought to create a report that receives a parameter with the list of numbers, and, inside the report, through the list of numbers and depending on the number, call the different reports that already exist, but I do not know how to do it.

Does anyone know how to do this or comes up with a better idea?

Thanks
Re: Merge output several reports in only pdf [message #1697664 is a reply to message #1695540] Fri, 05 June 2015 20:27 Go to previous message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
I do not believe there is a way within BIRT itself to merge multiple PDF outputs into a single PDF.
You will have to use an external tool to accomplish this.

Other than that, depending on how the end user is going to consume the reports, you may be able to setup something in your application that acts like a table of contents and opens the various PDF outputs depending on what is selected.
Previous Topic:Table header and page break questions
Next Topic:Securize report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:30:51 GMT 2024