Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problem of import
Problem of import [message #1695373] Wed, 13 May 2015 19:55 Go to next message
Dorian DE NICOLA is currently offline Dorian DE NICOLAFriend
Hello everyone;
I wanted to make a portage of my Jubula tests from a Windows machine to a Linux machine.
I started by doing an import Windows and install software Jubula and my Linux version under my Linux machine.
Then I did a test > import and I chose my XML file.
Eventually everything goes well except unbound_modules_concrete / RCP / SWT are not found and my test shot using these modules are not working.
An explanation or solution?
Re: Problem of import [message #1695379 is a reply to message #1695373] Wed, 13 May 2015 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorian DE NICOLA is currently offline Dorian DE NICOLAFriend
Problem solved.
Solution : Go to the properties and I loaded the modules 8.1 instead of 8.0.
Re: Problem of import [message #1696059 is a reply to message #1695379] Thu, 21 May 2015 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Thanks for posting the answer!
Re: Problem of import [message #1703437 is a reply to message #1696059] Fri, 31 July 2015 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sara mel is currently offline sara melFriend
Hi alex,
I have exactly the same problem , on windows everything is working but on linux it tells me that concrete , rcp and swt are required then exit code 1 , I saw that Dorian DE NICOLA Solved the problem , but I dont understand what he did exactly... i'm not using the ITE but only dbtool and testexec
Re: Problem of import [message #1703451 is a reply to message #1703437] Fri, 31 July 2015 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is my log file content:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2015-07-31 17:45:46.385
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Commandline parsing finished - performing actions...".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jubula/toolkit/common/exception/ToolkitPluginException
at org.eclipse.jubula.app.dbtool.core.DBToolClient.deleteAllProjects(DBToolClient.java:452)
at org.eclipse.jubula.app.dbtool.core.DBToolClient.access$2(DBToolClient.java:447)
at org.eclipse.jubula.app.dbtool.core.DBToolClient$1.run(DBToolClient.java:190)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.jubula.toolkit.common (103).
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:116)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:531)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:320)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.sources.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass(SingleSourcePackage.java:36)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:391)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:337)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
... 4 more
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error loading bundle activator.
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:936)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:319)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:571)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:454)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:107)
... 13 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.ui.workbench (228).
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:116)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:531)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:320)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:337)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.loadBundleActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:754)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:706)
... 19 more
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error starting module.
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:580)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:454)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:107)
... 27 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/swt/SWTError
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2585)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2885)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:350)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.loadBundleActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:755)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:706)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:936)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:319)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:571)
... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.swt.SWTError cannot be found by org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.106.1.v20140827-1737
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:432)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
... 39 more
Re: Problem of import [message #1703563 is a reply to message #1703451] Mon, 03 August 2015 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Sara,

which database do you have configured (the H2 or another one?), and are you using the same database configuration on windows and on linux?
If you've updated your Jubula version, then I can imagine that you may have missed some of the migration steps on the linux machine.
My recommendation would be to read the steps here:

And also to actually start the ITE on linux to see which database is configured and configure the correct one.
If that doesn't help, then please add your dbtool and testexec command lines for linux and for windows.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Problem of import [message #1703567 is a reply to message #1703563] Mon, 03 August 2015 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Alex ,
I'm using the embedded database , I have exactly the same configuration on Linux and windows , I'm using on Linux the project I have exported from windows so do you think this can be the problem ?
I can't use the ITE on Linux because I'm using a server which have no GUI , I only use it to import and launch tests remotely on another windows machine.

this is my testexec config for both windows and linux

<configuration>
<project>W4_BPMNPlus_Composer</project>
<version>1.0</version>
<autconfig>W4_Composer@quinquina</autconfig>
<autid>W4_Composer</autid>
<dburl>jdbc:h2:~/.jubula/database/embedded;MVCC=TRUE;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE</dburl>
<dbscheme>Default Embedded (H2)</dbscheme>
<dbuser>sa</dbuser>
<dbpw></dbpw>
<language>en_US</language>
<testsuite>Scenario_1</testsuite>
<resultdir>/home/w4ComposerAutomatedTesting/dist/result</resultdir>
<server>quinquina</server>
<port>60000</port>
</configuration>

and this is my import config for dbtool ( PS : i'm using ant to run all the process )
<target name="import">
<exec taskname=" |--->" executable="${dir.jubula}/dbtool">
<arg value="-import"/>
<arg value="${dir.temp}/temp/unbound_modules_rcp_1.0.xml"/>
<arg value="-dbscheme"/>
<arg value="Default Embedded (H2)"/>
<arg value="-dbuser"/>
<arg value="sa"/>
<arg value="-dbpw"/>
<arg value=""/>
</exec>
</target>

thanks for your help
Re: Problem of import [message #1703708 is a reply to message #1703567] Tue, 04 August 2015 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi,

did [1] solve this problem too?
Regards
Oliver

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=299090&goto=1703564&#msg_1703564
Re: Problem of import [message #1703822 is a reply to message #1703708] Wed, 05 August 2015 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Oliver,
it does not solve the problem this drives me crazy !! dbtool logs are empty although I always get the exit code 1, I replaced the embedded database by another mysql database to try to resolve the problem but I've got the same error...
does anyone have an idea to solve this problem ??!
Re: Problem of import [message #1721427 is a reply to message #1703822] Wed, 27 January 2016 12:51 Go to previous message
Irfan Khaliq is currently offline Irfan KhaliqFriend
Hi Sara,

Does updating following line work for you?

Change:
<dburl>jdbc:h2:~/.jubula/database/embedded;MVCC=TRUE;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE</dburl>

To:
<dburl>jdbc:h2:~/.jubula/database/embedded';MVCC=TRUE;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE'</dburl>
Previous Topic:Iterate over data in central test case suite
Next Topic:Providing custom location for Jubula H2 Database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:09:19 GMT 2024