Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Errors with Generate Java Code(Errors with Generate Java Code)
Errors with Generate Java Code [message #1695233] Wed, 13 May 2015 00:04
Paul Roubekas is currently offline Paul RoubekasFriend
Errors with Generate Java Code

I have create one ECore class with one attribute for each of the ECore types. The ECore model converts to UML without a problem. Then the context menu of the EMF UML file is pulled up and a new Papyrus model is selected. Pick UML as the diagram language. Pick Class Diagram as Diagram type. Select the package as the root element and press Finish. All good so far. I open the Papyrus Model explorer and see the "<<EPackage>>allECoreClassType". Double click on the "<<EPackage>>allECoreClassType" and "<<ModelLibrary>>Ecore Primitive Types" and "ecore" appear in the Papyrus Model explorer. Again, all good so far.

One observation the puzzles me is that the Class Diagram node is under the "<<EPackage>>allECoreClassType". I would expect to see the Class Diagram as a top level node in the Papyrus Model explorer. What am I missing?

The next question is why is the one class in the package not on the canvas? Yes I know I can click and drag it from the Papyrus Model explorer.

Now the big question. When I do "Generate Java Code" I get the attached log. What am I doing wrong? I have exported the project and attached it to this question too.

Oxygen 3a
Windows 10

[Updated on: Wed, 13 May 2015 00:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Importing old projects (.sysml and .sysmldi files)
Next Topic:Why is EClass missing from <<ModelLIbrary>>Ecore Primitive Types
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 05 05:01:49 GMT 2020