Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Nat table doesn't open the right file when I scroll bar and try with last objects(I have Nattable implementation where I have 10 columns and first column have actual dataset object(like Excel, Word, pdf) with scroll bar facility. when I try to open the object without scroll bar the)
Nat table doesn't open the right file when I scroll bar and try with last objects [message #1692719] Fri, 17 April 2015 12:58 Go to next message
Amol Salunke is currently offline Amol SalunkeFriend
I have Nat table implementation where I have 10 columns and first column have actual object(like Excel, Word, pdf) with scroll bar facility. when I try to open the object without scroll bar then I can see the appropriate correct file . But when I try to open file by using Scroll bar file doesn't open or It opens the other file (the not which we are trying).
can you please suggest.
  • Attachment: Nattable.docx
    (Size: 119.00KB, Downloaded 207 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 17 April 2015 13:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nat table doesn't open the right file when I scroll bar and try with last objects [message #1692722 is a reply to message #1692719] Fri, 17 April 2015 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I don't have a clue what you are talking about. NatTable doesn't support a feature like opening a file. So whatever you did or added, it seems you doesn't respect the index-position transformation on scrolling.
Re: Nat table doesn't open the right file when I scroll bar and try with last objects [message #1692727 is a reply to message #1692722] Fri, 17 April 2015 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have attached document file where I have added screenshot.
created the sample structure.

in my case, I will have the first column where I am attaching the actual dataset Object. The IDE that I use give the facility to store the file in it's container.
I mean, If i have WORD doc which will have container to open that file.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Nat table doesn't open the right file when I scroll bar and try with last objects [message #1692734 is a reply to message #1692727] Fri, 17 April 2015 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
providing some more information, I see, eclipse gives some error like

ERROR: 18:49:04,205 - PropertyIconService.loadDataSetImageFile:?

ERROR: 18:49:15,056 - TcLogger$IC_LogListener.logging:?
org.eclipse.core.runtime - org.eclipse.ui - 0 - Unhandled event loop exception
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Cannot get at -1 on list of size 10
at ca.odell.glazedlists.TransformedList.get(TransformedList.java:105)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.extension.glazedlists.GlazedListsDataProvider.getDataValue(GlazedListsDataProvider.java:85)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.DataLayer.getDataValueByPosition(DataLayer.java:311)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractLayerTransform.getDataValueByPosition(AbstractLayerTransform.java:331)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractLayerTransform.getDataValueByPosition(AbstractLayerTransform.java:331)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractIndexLayerTransform.getDataValueByPosition(AbstractIndexLayerTransform.java:333)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractIndexLayerTransform.getDataValueByPosition(AbstractIndexLayerTransform.java:333)
at com.teamcenter.rac.siemens.stylesheet.SiemensNatTable$2.mouseDoubleClick(SiemensNatTable.java:679)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:189)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2629)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2593)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2427)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:670)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:663)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at com.teamcenter.rac.aifrcp.Application.runApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.teamcenter.rac.aifrcp.Application.start(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:619)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1383)
Re: Nat table doesn't open the right file when I scroll bar and try with last objects [message #1692735 is a reply to message #1692727] Fri, 17 April 2015 13:23 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
NatTable does not support such a feature. And as I said, if you implemented something on your own to open a file from within a NatTable, it seems you don't respect the index-position transformation.

https://www.eclipse.org/nattable/documentation.php?page=layer
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/NatTable/article.html#architecture_layers
Previous Topic:Nabula Nattable using in Rich Client Platform When open in new tab click on menu item select
Next Topic:FileOutputStreamProvider - Error Written to Log
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:01:44 GMT 2024