Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » Edapt Converge button not showing(Edapt Converge button not showing in Operation Browser)
Edapt Converge button not showing [message #1692200] Tue, 14 April 2015 09:58 Go to next message
Jaafar Bouayad is currently offline Jaafar BouayadFriend
Hi,

I am currently working with Edapt to migrate my models to a new version of my meta-model.

I would like to use the CONVERGE feature mentioned in the tutorial :
"The OPERATION BROWSER provides the button CONVERGE, which allows the user to select the target metamodel version. Edapt then opens an additional view that shows the difference between the two versions as well as the target version."

My problem is the CONVERGE button does not show in the OPERATION BROWSER whereas CREATE HISTORY and RELEASE buttons do.

I attempted to install an other version of Edapt without success. I am using the 1.1.X release from the Download page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jaafar
Re: Edapt Converge button not showing [message #1692746 is a reply to message #1692200] Fri, 17 April 2015 13:54 Go to previous message
Johannes Faltermeier is currently offline Johannes FaltermeierFriend

Hi Jaafar,

sorry, but this feature was dropped for the 1.0.0 release, because the view had dependencies to EMFCompare 1.x and we didn't have the resources to migrate this to EMFCompare 3.x.
I will update the tutorial accordingly.

Cheers,
Johannes

Johannes Faltermeier

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Previous Topic:[Ecore] don't set labelFeature in genModel
Next Topic:[Texo] Runs in Eclipse but not in deployed jar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 06 00:19:40 GMT 2020