Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Reg: Unable to view Dataset- Urgent Help Required(Unable to create new dataset for new Y-series)
Reg: Unable to view Dataset- Urgent Help Required [message #1692095] Mon, 13 April 2015 12:12 Go to next message
kshirod mishra is currently offline kshirod mishraFriend
Hi Jeese,

I hava datatable. I am trying to prepair one line with 2 series of Y-Axis. In the first Y-series i filtered the data and same i used in X-Axis and Y -Axis. Once again I am selecting another Y series to show some graphs. Then i am trying to filter another item to show in 2nd Y-series but data is not showing in datapreview to use the data. I have limited numbers dataset: say 20 Columns.

How i have approached to this problem has been attached in the screenshot step-by-step. Please guide me.

and one more thing i am trying to put a filter in units in between "74" and "138" and then tried creating line chart, in chart i found one value "183" which is not in DataTable. Surprising me and whole Team. Detail screen shot attached for references.

Thanks & Regards
kshirod Mishra

[Updated on: Mon, 13 April 2015 12:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Reg: Unable to view Dataset- Urgent Help Required [message #1693348 is a reply to message #1692095] Thu, 23 April 2015 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kshirod mishra is currently offline kshirod mishraFriend
Hi Jeese,

Could you please reply.

Thanks ^ Regards:
kshirod
Re: Reg: Unable to view Dataset- Urgent Help Required [message #1694658 is a reply to message #1693348] Thu, 07 May 2015 01:30 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You're not adding the filter to the individual series. For what you're wanting to do, you should filter the chart with "Item" in ["Binder", "Pencil"], then put "Reps" and "Units" how you have them in the chart builder. Finally, use your "Item" field as the optional y-series grouping. This should give you a chart with your two series you're wanting to compare.

Hope this helps. Sorry I'm not Jesse. Wink

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:get DispalyText of Text Item
Next Topic:Migration from 2.3.1 to 4.4.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:52:13 GMT 2024