Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » [SOLVED] Is there any way to use verifications in between a test case ?
[SOLVED] Is there any way to use verifications in between a test case ? [message #1692063] Mon, 13 April 2015 06:49 Go to next message
Sushanta Dasgupta is currently offline Sushanta DasguptaFriend
Hi,

I have a test case with multiple ECL commands and each command performs some action on my eclipse application. If I use "Error Log" verification, error log will be verified after the entire test case is executed.
Is there any way to use the "Error Log" verification to check the error log after executing few commands in my scripts ?

Thanks in Advance,
Sushant

[Updated on: Mon, 05 October 2015 06:27] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is there any way to use verifications in between a test case ? [message #1692165 is a reply to message #1692063] Tue, 14 April 2015 06:00 Go to previous message
Olga Yurchuk is currently offline Olga YurchukFriend

Hello,

Thanks for asking. Verifications are executed at the end of the test, it's correct.
You can use simple assertion in the middle of the test.
Just record few actions, switch to assertion mode, and select the required error in Error log view. You can find more information about that here.
Error log view should be opened before that. It can be done by Workbench Context
Please try and let me know if you have any questions.

Yours sincerely,
Olga.
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] Use of regular expression to detect widget
Next Topic:Testing Pure SWT Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:42:03 GMT 2024