Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to change Gerrit Username?(gerrit username is incorrect because of main account)
How to change Gerrit Username? [message #1692050] Mon, 13 April 2015 02:58 Go to next message
Ricky Veach is currently offline Ricky VeachFriend
Hi,

I'm not sure where else to ask this as I couldn't find a specific place, so I'll try here.

I signed up at Eclipse and it's Gerrit webpage, but by the time I was getting ready to push my first commit I realized my Gerrit username (git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/http-password) is incorrect. It is currently set as "rmisingnamebbo" and I wish to change it, preferably to "rveach". I assume this name would be displayed to others and I don't really wish to sign stuff under that name.
I believe when I first started working with my Gerrit account it pulled in the information from my main eclipse account and the last name was left blank there. I changed all my other eclipse information to the correct stuff, and signed the CLA with the username I wish, but the Gerrit profile's username still hasn't changed.

Is there any way to fix this?
Thanks.
Re: How to change Gerrit Username? [message #1692460 is a reply to message #1692050] Thu, 16 April 2015 00:33 Go to previous message
Ricky Veach is currently offline Ricky VeachFriend
Seems other people reported this type of issue as bugs into the bug tracker, like URL: bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=427520.
So I will take that route too.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 April 2015 00:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse won't download. Application not found
Next Topic:Hot Swap is not working when changes made in Try{} block
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:07:12 GMT 2024