|Re: Different deployment products for RCP application with maven [message #1693563 is a reply to message #1690490]
||Sat, 25 April 2015 11:14
|| Patrik Suzzi
Registered: June 2010
Location: Imola, Italy
I did something similar, using Tycho, that is a maven plugin, and it is working as follows: |
consider having two projects, one called MyPlatform and the other called MyPlugin.
- MyPlatform contains the Application.e4xmi
- MyPlugin contains the Fragment.e4xmi which is based on the platform application.e4xmi
for each of the two projects above you will need 5 eclipse projects:
- project.bundle : contains the real plugin classes, the application xmi, etc.
- project.test : contains the test classes
- project.parent : it is used to start the maven build
- project.feature : it groups the plugins needed for the project in one feature
- project.repository : it is the place where maven/tycho is going to generate your build artifacts.
I initially used the Target platform, but I get rid of it at a later stage of the project since it is not needed anymore.
Now I'm just using plugins/features defined in the product file.
If you're interested in using Tycho, see these useful references:
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01390 seconds