Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Report Rendering- Urgent help(My reports are not covering according to my monitor screen)
Report Rendering- Urgent help [message #1688131] Fri, 20 March 2015 08:00 Go to next message
kshirod mishra is currently offline kshirod mishraFriend
Hi Technical Team,

I using BIRT 4.4.1. I want my report layout should be adjusted according to my monotor screen size. so that i can cover my whole screen with charts because the charts i am prepairing is not covering my full monitor screen. It is just covering half of my screen.

In other words , my reports should cover my total monitor screen. Please guide me how to fix this issue. It will be grate helpful to you.

Sample screen shot has been attached for demo purpose only.

Thanks & Regards:
kshirod Mishra
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help [message #1689551 is a reply to message #1688131] Mon, 23 March 2015 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
Are you intending these charts to be displayed in the web viewer or HTML?

If so, you can add client side scripting to the report to hook the charts and adjust their size based on the detected window size of the browser.
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help [message #1689856 is a reply to message #1689551] Tue, 24 March 2015 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jeese,

I want to view those reports in HTML. My objective is to deploy the report in tomcat in .war format. If i will click from the list of application, it should show in the browser covering my complete monitor. Please guide me how to do.

Thanks & Regards:
kshirod Mishra
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help [message #1689892 is a reply to message #1689856] Tue, 24 March 2015 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can bookmark the chart then add a text element to the report and use javascript client side to change the charts width/height style properties to align with the desired window size.

Take a look at the attached sample report.
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help [message #1690126 is a reply to message #1689892] Wed, 25 March 2015 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent Jesse. My issue resolved.....

Thanks a lot Jesse. Fantastic job Jesse....

Regards:
kshirod Mishra
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help [message #1690207 is a reply to message #1690126] Wed, 25 March 2015 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're welcome.
I'm glad that worked for you.
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help-Autosize [message #1691122 is a reply to message #1690207] Thu, 02 April 2015 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jeese,

I have a little bit confusion. How to add the bookmark in the eclipse BIRT Property for autosize the report. Whether i have to add manually in the bookmark or something to drag and drop. I have tried manually, nothing is happening in report. I have added the script for my Auto-Size of report. Please guide me how to set the bookmark value whether during design time of repoprt . Because i have taken 3/3 Grid in which first 2 rows contains only chart and the third row i have merged.(Possible because of your help only) to make table. In your attached file how you have added the bookmark , please help me stepwise, if possible please share some step-by-step screen shot. That will be very much helpful to me. I have also got the link from "ACTUATE" link but still confused how to add. Below is the link.

http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3-dev/aig-main/index.html#page/aig/JSAPIBIRTDesignInteractivity.html

Thanks & Regards
kshirod Mishra
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help-Autosize [message #1691128 is a reply to message #1691122] Thu, 02 April 2015 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jeese,

I want to show the report in browser as per the attached copy. Please help me, how to do autosize.

Thanks & Regards:
kshirod Mishra
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help-Autosize [message #1691165 is a reply to message #1691128] Thu, 02 April 2015 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the layout of your report, select the element you want to add the bookmark to (Grid, Table, etc.). Then, in the property editor for that element, Select the bookmark tab from the options on the left. Then add your bookmark value.

Take a look at the attached screenshot for reference.
  • Attachment: Bookmark.PNG
    (Size: 142.75KB, Downloaded 103 times)
Re: Report Rendering- Urgent help-Autosize [message #1691405 is a reply to message #1691165] Tue, 07 April 2015 04:49 Go to previous message
Hi Jeese,

Now its is working fine. I have no doubt now.

Thanks & Regards:
kshirod Mishra
Previous Topic:Unable to view Report
Next Topic:Specify minimum height for the bars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:24:59 GMT 2024