Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Technology Project and PMC » programatically adding a package to a project
programatically adding a package to a project [message #32479] Sun, 27 October 2002 19:12 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: mark.javamark.com

I have created a new project programatically.

I would like to add packages programatically too butt can't quite figure out
the code ?

Mark
Re: programatically adding a package to a project [message #32514 is a reply to message #32479] Mon, 28 October 2002 13:59 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: daniel_megert.oti.com

Mark Ayad wrote:

>I have created a new project programatically.
>
>I would like to add packages programatically too butt can't quite figure out
>the code ?
>
See create* methods in JavaCore class.

HTH
Dani

>
>Mark
>
>
>
>
Re: programatically adding a package to a project [message #585209 is a reply to message #32479] Mon, 28 October 2002 13:59 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: daniel_megert.oti.com

Mark Ayad wrote:

>I have created a new project programatically.
>
>I would like to add packages programatically too butt can't quite figure out
>the code ?
>
See create* methods in JavaCore class.

HTH
Dani

>
>Mark
>
>
>
>
Previous Topic:programatically adding a package to a project
Next Topic:Java Web Start SWT for Linux GNOME, KDE and Motif - howto
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Apr 21 22:04:22 GMT 2024

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02736 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top