Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Bug in Scout Explorer?
Bug in Scout Explorer? [message #1656757] Sat, 07 March 2015 17:23 Go to next message
Peter Pfeifer is currently offline Peter PfeiferFriend

Hi,

I'm using the Mars release and I think I've encountered a new bug.

I added a new bundle manually: at.bfzgruenbach.bbk.security

And after that my Scout Explorer view looks like this.
index.php/fa/21096/0/
Unfortunately new services, and other things as well, are created in at.bfzgruenbach.bbk.security bundle instead of the at.bfzgruenbach.bbk.server.

Futhermore I have to add the proxy-service entry in the clients plugin.xml and move the IService and Service class manually.

Another thing that I encountered is, that the context menu is not working on the ServerSession. Properties have to be added manually as well. This happens with the Linux version. On windows it works.

Regards,

Peter
Re: Bug in Scout Explorer? [message #1661338 is a reply to message #1656757] Mon, 09 March 2015 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Peter Pfeifer wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:23

Unfortunately new services, and other things as well, are created in at.bfzgruenbach.bbk.security bundle instead of the at.bfzgruenbach.bbk.server

You should be able to drag and drop the element that will be created:

index.php/fa/18635/0/

This thread might help: Wrong bundle is used as server bundle

As for the bug, if you want me to ask the SDK developer team, you need to describe or to share a minimal workspace in order for us to be able to reproduce your problem.

Re: Bug in Scout Explorer? [message #1661596 is a reply to message #1661338] Mon, 09 March 2015 18:01 Go to previous message
Peter Pfeifer is currently offline Peter PfeiferFriend

Jeremie Bresson wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 15:37

You should be able to drag and drop the element that will be created:

index.php/fa/18635/0/

As for the screenshot above I can't do this in Scout for Eclipse because I can't see anything in the tree, as shown above. But this is something I already mentioned months agoi in on of my first threads.

Second, I didn't create a Form. I just wanted to create a new plain service. And as you can see, the server bundle is located under the *.security bundle.
index.php/fa/21107/0/

And right clicking on "Services" and adding a new service puts the new servcie into the *.security bundle instead of the *.server bundle.

Of course can I provide you with my workspace. But I'll send it as private message.

Regards,

Peter

Previous Topic:How to use config.ini
Next Topic:In 2016, Eclipse Scout will become a Java framework.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:35:14 GMT 2024