Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Unchecking table item cleared all checkboxes in table
Unchecking table item cleared all checkboxes in table [message #1656289] Sat, 07 March 2015 12:39 Go to next message
Rebecca Smith is currently offline Rebecca SmithFriend
Hi,
When working with an AUT that contains a control with multiple checkboxes (see attached screenshot), the recorded script resulted in all checkboxes unchecked, while the action taken during recording only unchecked one of the two checkboxes.

The recorded text:
get-section <SectionName> | get-table | get-item <itemName>
| uncheck

where <SectionName> matches the portion of the GUI where this item is located and <ItemName> matches the text of the second checkbox, but not the first

When the test enters this portion of the GUI, I have verified that both checkboxes are checked, and when the test exits this portion of the GUI, I have verified that both checkboxes are unchecked, when only the second one should be.

Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks!
Becky Smith

Re: Unchecking table item cleared all checkboxes in table [message #1663364 is a reply to message #1656289] Tue, 10 March 2015 11:45 Go to previous message
Olga Yurchuk is currently offline Olga YurchukFriend

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about that!
Could you please send us generated ECL snippet?
There is a known bug.
Checkbox controls are affected in assertion mode on MacOS. It seems to be your case. Take a look at this bug, please.

Yours sincerely,
Olga.
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] Parametrized Preferences Context
Next Topic:New Application Under Test Location
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:16:40 GMT 2024