Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Clearcase plugin for Eclipse Luna(Not able to import source code from Clearcase)
Clearcase plugin for Eclipse Luna [message #1649681] Wed, 04 March 2015 12:58 Go to next message
Wasim Ansari is currently offline Wasim AnsariFriend
Hi,

I am using Eclipse Luna Version 4.4.1. I installed clearcase plugin for eclipse by downloading the plugin zip folder "net.sourceforge.eclipseccase_2.2.35.zip" and extracting the same in eclipse folder.
Clearcase menu option is seen after re-opening eclipse but all the options listed are disabled. Eclipse integration with SVN was so much easier Sad

Attaching the snapshot of the eclipse. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Wasim
Re: Clearcase plugin for Eclipse Luna [message #1650968 is a reply to message #1649681] Thu, 05 March 2015 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's probably best to ask this question of the folks who provide the
plugin...

On 04/03/2015 2:19 PM, Wasim Ansari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Eclipse Luna Version 4.4.1. I installed clearcase plugin for eclipse by downloading the plugin zip folder "net.sourceforge.eclipseccase_2.2.35.zip" and extracting the same in eclipse folder.
> Clearcase menu option is seen after re-opening eclipse but all the options listed are disabled. Eclipse integration with SVN was so much easier :(
>
> Attaching the snapshot of the eclipse. Please suggest.
>
> Thanks,
> Wasim

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Clearcase plugin for Eclipse Luna [message #1665389 is a reply to message #1649681] Wed, 11 March 2015 07:53 Go to previous message
Arvid Huss is currently offline Arvid HussFriend
Hi,

I think you need to actually have a CC view imported as a project. Then you can select the project in the project view and associate it with ClearCase.

Further recommended reading:
sourceforge.net/p/eclipse-ccase/discussion/167189/

cheers
/arvid
Previous Topic:Eclipse Photran 'cc1.exe' and 'make' error
Next Topic:Help science with IoT programmers/engineers/enthusiasts research
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:09:28 GMT 2024