Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Read a timewatch
Read a timewatch [message #1645674] Mon, 02 March 2015 16:31 Go to next message
Lydia AIT BRAHAM is currently offline Lydia AIT BRAHAMFriend
Hi guys,
I'm a beginner with jubula and I test an application that compiles genetics maps ... I want to calculate how much milliseconds do the loading of the maps takes ... I used the startTimer and readTimer fonctions but my problem is how to read or exactly how to get ("printable" if I can say) the value of the variables where the times were stored?
Re: Read a timewatch [message #1647765 is a reply to message #1645674] Tue, 03 March 2015 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

you'll need to use the actions: start timer, read timer and then check numeric values. The start timer starts a timer with a variable that you define. Then you use read timer to store the value of the timer (which saves the difference (in milliseconds) between the current time and the time at which the timer was started). Then you use this variable in the check numeric values action to compare it with a value you expect.
The docs for these actions are here:
http://help.eclipse.org/luna/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/reference/node12.html?cp=35_3_1_0
(search for "start timer", "read timer" and "check numeric values").

If you're unsure about how variables work, check out the documentation on them:
http://help.eclipse.org/luna/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node151.html

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Read a timewatch [message #1647786 is a reply to message #1647765] Tue, 03 March 2015 16:03 Go to previous message
Lydia AIT BRAHAM is currently offline Lydia AIT BRAHAMFriend
Hi Alex,
Thanks for the detailed replay and in such a short time XD.

Lydia

Previous Topic:stopwatch function !
Next Topic:How to Read String,Values from Table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:03:56 GMT 2024