Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » How to implement a custom property section?
How to implement a custom property section? [message #1639988] Fri, 27 February 2015 22:52 Go to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Hi,

can anybody explain me how to implement a custom property section? My goal is to implement some composits with custom input fields, checkboxes and textareas. I want to bind the elements of my model extension to that input widgets. Is this possible within the extension point 'propertyTab'?
I can't found an example for that case. Are all propertyTab extensions implemented using the 'DefaultPropertySection'?

Thanks for any help.

===
Ralph
Re: How to implement a custom property section? [message #1648212 is a reply to message #1639988] Tue, 03 March 2015 20:40 Go to previous message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
I figured out how it works. The BPMN2 Plugin provides very flexible ways to extend different kinds of behavior. A lot works out of the box but also customizing in details is possible. The BPMN2 Plugin is a great Framework!

As documentation of the different concepts is missing I wrote a tutorial with some information how I solve this and other problems:
http://ralph.soika.com/extending-eclipse-bpmn2-plugin-part-1/

===
Ralph
Previous Topic:Who can help me to extend the BPMN2 Plugin?
Next Topic:How to extend a model entry at runime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:03:58 GMT 2024