There are two types of resolved bugs in Epsilon.
- Bugs that have been fixed in the latest version of the source code and in the latest interim version but have not been yet integrated in the latest stable version
- Bugs that have been fixed in the latest stable version
Below are the conventions used by the Epsilon committers to characterise reported bugs according to their status.
- New bug: Status → New
- Assigned bug: Status → Assigned
- Bug fixed in the latest version of the source code (interim update site is rebuilt automatically): Status → Resolved/Fixed
- Bug fixed in the latest stable version: Status → Closed/Fixed
- When releasing a new stable version, go through all bugs of type , set their status to Closed/Fixed.