Like EGit? Star it as a favorite on Eclipse Marketplace!
Installing the Latest Release: 126.96.36.199303070854-r
To install via one of the update site URLs listed below, copy and paste it into the “Help > Install new software” dialog.
EGit can be installed in the following ways:
- Main Update Site: https://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates (Recommended)
- Eclipse Releases Update Site: https://download.eclipse.org/releases/latest
- Via the Eclipse Marketplace
EGit p2 repository ZIP download for system integrators:
The release notes highlight and explain the most important changes in each major EGit release.
To find older releases visit the following Wiki page
If you like to use the latest development version or need a bugfix which is not yet released, you can install EGit from the following update sites:
- EGit development build (master branch) - https://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly
- EGit development build (master branch) - p2 repository ZIP download - https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/eclipse/egit/org.eclipse.egit.repository/
- EGit maintenance build (latest stable branch) - https://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-stable-nightly
Because every change is reviewed before it is included in the nightly builds, they are actually quite stable.
You can also build EGit from scratch following our contributor guide.