About the Resources component
The Resources component is responsible for management of projects, folders and files and provides support for defining and managing file content types.
- Priority 1
- Resolved in the last week
- Inbox - These are the bug reports which have been entered against the Platform/Core component and are either awaiting more information from originator or have not yet been verified as a bug. The general state of bugs in this query is uncategorized.
- Open Bugs - These are the bug reports which have either been verified as real bugs or issues which should be investigated. Feature requests are not included in this list.
- Feature Requests - These are the bug reports which are not bugs but are features that the user wishes to have added to the Core. They have been marked with a severity of enhancement.
- Any work planned for Resources in 3.4 will appear on the Team 3.4 Development plan
If you are interested in participating in the development of the Resources component, there are several ways of contributing:
- Fix bugs/enhancement requests that we need help with.
- Check out our bug section on the development page and pick something that interests you.
- Also, check out the developer's mailing list: email@example.com. Chat with people there about your problems and interests, and find out what you can do to help.