In order to start Ditto, you’ll need:
- a running Docker daemon (at least version 18.06 CE),
- Docker Compose installed (at least version 1.22),
- the built Docker images of Ditto
# switch to the deployment/docker/ directory: cd deployment/docker/ docker-compose up -d
Check the logs after starting up:
docker-compose logs -f
You have now running:
- a MongoDB as backing datastore of Ditto (not part of Ditto but started via Docker),
- Ditto microservices:
- an instance of nginx acting as a reverse proxy performing a simple “basic authentication” listening on port
- including some static HTTP + API documentation on http://localhost:8080.
This command stops the Ditto stack without removing the data from MongoDB database.
After executing this command, Ditto can be started again:
Destroy Ditto stack
For removing the stack and clearing the MongoDB completely, execute: