Wrapping up this crazy year, the Ditto team is happy to announce the next feature update of Ditto
Eclipse Ditto 1.5.0
1.5.0 focuses on:
- Desired properties management (CRUD)
- Addition of “cloudevents” HTTP endpoint
- Ditto internal pub/sub supports using a “grouping” concept which improves Ditto’s scalability capabilities
- Issuing “weak Acknowledgements” when a command requesting acks was filtered out by Ditto (improvement of “at least once” delivery scenarios)
- Feature ID may be used in header mappings of connections
Please have a look at the 1.5.0 release notes for a more detailed information on the release.
Also the Ditto Java client’s artifacts were published to Maven central.
The Docker images have been pushed to Docker Hub:
Kubernetes ready: Helm chart
In order to run Eclipse Ditto in a Kubernetes environment, best rely on the official Helm chart and deploy Ditto via the Helm package manager.
The Eclipse Ditto team