Today the Eclipse Ditto team proudly presents its second release 0.9.0.
The topics of this release in a nutshell were:
- Memory improvements for huge amounts (multi million) of digital twins which are held in memory
- Adding metrics and logging around the connectivity feature in order to enable being able to operate connections to foreign systems/brokers via APIs
- Enhancing Ditto’s connectivity feature by additionally being able to connect to Apache Kafka
- Performance improvements of Ditto’s search functionality
- Stabilization of cluster bootstrapping
- Refactoring of how the services configurations are determined
- Addition of a Helm template in order to simplify Kubernetes based deployments
- Contributions from Microsoft in order to ease operating Eclipse Ditto on Microsoft Azure
Please have a look at the 0.9.0 release notes for a more detailed information on the release.
The Docker images have been pushed to Docker Hub:
The Eclipse Ditto team