Announcing Eclipse Ditto Release 0.9.0
Today the Eclipse Ditto team proudly presents its second release 0.9.0.
The topics of this release in a nutshell were:
- Memory improvements for huge amounts (multi million) of digital twins which are held in memory
- Adding metrics and logging around the connectivity feature in order to enable being able to operate connections to foreign systems/brokers via APIs
- Enhancing Ditto’s connectivity feature by additionally being able to connect to Apache Kafka
- Performance improvements of Ditto’s search functionality
- Stabilization of cluster bootstrapping
- Refactoring of how the services configurations are determined
- Addition of a Helm template in order to simplify Kubernetes based deployments
- Contributions from Microsoft in order to ease operating Eclipse Ditto on Microsoft Azure
Please have a look at the 0.9.0 release notes for a more detailed information on the release.
The new Java artifacts have been published at the Eclipse Maven repository as well as Maven central.
The Docker images have been pushed to Docker Hub:
The Eclipse Ditto team