The page is about finding more information about Eclipse from around
the Eclipse community. The community has provided many blogs, wikis,
and websites that are dedicated to Eclipse and can help you to make
the most of the Eclipse platform and tools.
Links to Eclipse Portals
- Planet Eclipse - http://planeteclipse.org/ - Planet Eclipse, hosted by the Eclipse Foundation, is a news aggregator for those who share an enthusiasm for Eclipse and the Eclipse community.
- Eclipse Marketplace - http://marketplace.eclipse.org - Eclipse Marketplace, hosted by the Eclipse Foundation, offers the Eclipse community a convenient, information-rich portal that helps software developers find open source and commercial Eclipse plug-ins, tools and products that enhance the entire software development life-cycle.
- Eclipse YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/EclipseFdn - The Eclipse YouTube Channel, managed by the Eclipse Foundation, features videos from its members, community, Industry Working Groups, and Eclipse events (including EclipseCons), and much more.
- Eclipse Tutorials - http://del.icio.us/tag/eclipse+tutorials - Bookmarked Eclipse tutorials on Delicious.com.
- Equinox Portal - http://www.eclipse.org/equinox-portal - The Equinox community is building new and interesting technology that makes it easier to create, extend and assemble innovative software.
BIRT Exchange - http://www.birt-exchange.com/
Community site for Java developers to share code, report designs and ideas.
Eclipse Developer Journal - http://eclipse.sys-con.com/
An on-line Eclipse magazine hosted by SYS-Con Media.
Eclipse Wiki - http://wiki.eclipse.org
A wiki with lots of tips, tricks and useful information about Eclipse.
EclipseZone - http://www.eclipsezone.com/
An online community by and for Eclipse users everywhere - hosted by JavaLobby.
IBM developerWorks - Eclipse Resources - http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/top-projects/eclipse.html
IBM's developerWorks hosts a variety of tutorials, articles and related information on Eclipse.
IBM Research - http://www.research.ibm.com/eclipse/
Visit this site to read about Eclipse-related technical projects, programs, workshops and other such activities going on at IBM Research.
Regional Eclipse Communities - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Regional_Communities
A wiki page listing groups of people located in the same geographic area that have a keen interest in using and contributing to Eclipse.
- Eclipse Italian Community - http://eclipse.dis.unina.it A bilingual (Italian and English) website created by the University of Napoli Federico II to foster collaboration in the Eclipse community in Italy and Europe.
SIG Eclipse - The Java User Group Stuttgart (JUGS)
SIG Eclipse - http://www.jugs.de/sig-eclipse.html
In der SIG Eclipse dreht sich alles um Eclipse. Eclipse als Entwicklungsumgebung, Eclipse als Rich Client Plattform, weitere Eclipse Projekte wie EMF, GEF usw.
Foreign Language Sites
- Chinese: Eclipse-China Community - http://eclipse-china.github.io A Chinese Eclipse community site.
- Chinese: Chinese Eclipse Community (CEC) - http://www.eclipseworld.org A professional Eclipse website that can help people using and developing Eclipse plugins in China.
- Danish: Eclipse.dk - http://eclipse.dk/ A Danish Eclipse community site.
French: eclipseTotale - http://www.eclipsetotale.com/index.html
A French website dedicated to Eclipse and Websphere
German: Eclipse Plug-in Collection, Eclipse Magazin - http://www.eclipse-magazin.de/plugins/
Eine Uebersicht ueber Eclipse Plug-ins erscheint im Eclipse Magazin.
- German: EclipseProject.de - http://www.eclipseproject.de/ A German language site created by the German Eclipse User Community, that includes news, forums, links and FAQs.
- Japanese: Eclipse Japan - http://www.eclipsewiki.net/eclipse/ A Japanese wiki on Eclipse!
- Japanese: Eclipse-ml - http://www.egroups.co.jp/group/eclipse-ml A mailing list in Japanese dedicated to Eclipse
- Japanese: Nomura Research Institute, Ltd - http://works.nri.co.jp/service/documents.html A website offering Japanese documents for developers. Topics include not only Eclipse, but also various plug-ins.
- Korean: JLab - http://www.jlab.net/ A Korean language website built by the Korean Eclipse User Community.
- Korean: Korean Eclipse Plug-in Developer Community - http://cafe.naver.com/eclipseplugin.cafe The Korean Eclipse Plug-in Developer Community has an active community hoping to launch some useful plug-in projects.
- Spanish: Platforma Eclipse - http://plataformaeclipse.com/ A Spanish community site for online manuals and tutorials about Eclipse.