Get Started with the e4-Rover Client
Download Eclipse e4
Download e4 SDK integration build (the build ID is I20100314-2100)
- Windows (32 bit) Download
- Linux (32 bit) Download
- Cocoa (32 bit) Download
- Cocoa (64 bit - for Snow Leopard)
- Other Platforms.
Download the e4-Rover Client
- Download the following zip file and save it locally (without extracting it): http://github.com/bokowski/e4rover/zipball/master. Note that we may make a few more tweaks to the client over the next days - we'll make an announcement if we do, so that you can download a new version.
- Start the e4 SDK using a new workspace.
- Select "File" -> "Import" -> "General" -> "Existing Projects into Workspace" and click "Next".
- Select "Archive File" and click on "Browse".
Select the downloaded zip file and click "Open", then "Finish" to import the following projects:
Register for a Key
- Register for a player key in-person at the Mars arena in the hall outside the Alameda Room. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your key. Add your key to the "Player Key" field in the e4-Rover UI. Make sure there are no preceding or trailing blanks. Note: Only EclipseCon 2010 attendees can register to play.
Start the e4-Rover Client
- The project "org.eclipsecon.e4rover.client" contains a file called "e4roverclient.product". Open the file, and click the "Launch Eclipse Application" link in the editor that opens.