Thursday 24 October 2019
- You can now easily import existing Appsody projects into Codewind, or convert projects to use Appsody during import. If you are using the Eclipse IDE, see Adding existing projects. If you are using VS Code, see Adding existing projects.
- Codewind supports the OpenShift project type in Eclipse Che running on OpenShift or OKD. Create and build applications with Codewind and OpenShift. Codewind supports the ODO extension feature.
IDEs (Both Eclipse and VS Code)
- Project template support is improved.
- OpenAPI for Eclipse includes improved post-generation support for Liberty Maven projects. Code is generated and ready for use with no manual steps required to compile it and have a valid
- Automatically import projects from other workspaces into the Eclipse workspace.
- The project overview page opens when a project is created or added.
- GitHub URLs that are used as template resources are no longer limited to raw URLs.
- Template source URLs can use file scheme.
- Improved project overview page.
- Code phrases and code blocks appear with grey backgrounds and syntax coloring for easier visibility.