CheConf 18.2: The Changing Face of Cloud Development
At this one day virtual conference you'll learn about the exciting changes in our upcoming version - Che 7.
- Che 7's faster, cleaner, Typescript-based IDE
- Exploring the new workspace model that keeps the production images untouched
- Using Che plugins to build custom client- and server-side customizations
- Case studies from organizations building IDE products on Eclipse Che
- Bringing enterprise features to cloud IDEs
- New developments in the Language Server Protocol and Debug Adaptor Protocol
- Improving the Eclipse Che community user and contributor experience
Eclipse Che is the largest extensible cloud development platform in the market. Join hundreds of fellow Che maintainers and users in sessions that include how-tos, case studies, and talks from experts throughout the Eclipse Che community.
Check out the full session line-up, including presentations from Red Hat, SAP, Progress Software, Broadcom, CloudToGo, and Smartface.