BPMN2 Modeler - New & Noteworthy
Version 1.1.5 - Service Release (February 26, 2015)
This release back-ports several critical bug fixes made in later (Mars and Neon) versions. Here is a list of the bugzilla reports that have been addressed by this release:
- RH Bug 1309945 - Palette Does Not Recognize Entries in WID File
- RH Bug 1309950 - MetaData Tag Introduces Bad Namespace
- RH Bug JBTIS-471 - Unify component versions
- Bug 488131 - Select All + Delete causes NPE when Boundary Event is involved
- RH Bug 1288044 - Fix Property Form resize problems
- Bug 483689 - ScriptTasks allow only 255 characters
- Bug 484071 - Drag and drop of call activity is corrupting the sequence flow
- Bug 485268 - The editor directly fetches the dtd from internet without looking into the XLM catalog
- Bug 488219 - 'I/O Parameters' tab not rendered correctly
- RH Bug JBPM-4860 - Can not save file because "No targetNamespace defined"
- RH Bug 1141619 - Boundary event should not be attached to Script Task in JBDS for jBPM
- Bug 486970 - Only Group name should be exposed by Group Property page for jBPM
- RH Bug 1188592 - Mapping Message from Receive Task to process variable
- Bug 393034 - Map Interface to ServiceTask
- Bug 461614 - Unable to create/edit jBPM MetaData elements.
- RH Bug 1309953 - Missing Prompt for Service Task Pop Up. Property page redrawing has been improved by using a UIJob.
- Bug 488503 - ResourcePropertyTester NPE prevents proper validation
- Bug 488792 - Tool Palette extension point not working as expected
- Bug 488717 - wrong layout of property tabs in property Dialog - createBindings() method
- Bug 464052 - Adding a 3rd Pool element is not working correctly when Full-Profile is active
- Bug 488889 - MultInstanceLoopCharacteristics input and output data objects are not handled properly for Tasks