© Copyright 2006 Contributors.
All rights reserved.
AspectJ 5 v1.5.2 Readme
This release is primarily a bug fix release.
It includes approximately 60 fixes and enhancements that have been incorporated since
the 1.5.1 release. You can see
the full list through
this bugzilla query.
Notable changes since the 1.5.1 release include:
-  The handling of proceed in @Around advice has changed to be more compatible with code style.
-  Members generated as a result of the AspectJ weaving process are now marked Java synthetic - enabling coverage tools such as Emma to process woven classes correctly.
-  AspectJ has now transitioned from the CPL to the EPL license.
-  Using a more optimal world for managing types when load-time weaving - reduces heap usage (work in progress).
-  AspectJ can now support separate output folders for each input source folder - enables AJDT to behave more like JDT.
For information on bug fixes in AspectJ 5 v1.5.2, see the