4days of 4diac
4 days for the 4diac community to meet and exchange!
What is 4days of 4diac?
It is a place for bringing 4diac users and contributors together to show, discuss and program with each other on new 4diac topics and applications.
Where will 4days of 4diac take place?
LIT Open Innovation Center @ JKU Linz
When are the 4days of 4diac?
- Start: Nov. 11th 2019, 1pm
- End: Nov. 14th 2019, 3pm
Where to register for 4days of 4diac?
To join us please register here.
What is the program of 4days of 4diac?
4days of 4diac is for you! So you can define what we will do. Potential target topics may be for example:
- Future of Eclipse 4diac as a whole
- Future of Eclipse 4diac IDE
- What comes after GEF3? GEF5? Sprotty? Something else?
- How to handle the discontinued AERI?
- Demonstration of the new features and improvements implemented the last releases
- Best practices and design patterns
- Usability issues in 4diac IDE
- Execution and memory performance of 4diac FORTE
- Porting 4diac FORTE to new devices
- Implement the new IO infrastructure for new IO systems and fieldbusses